Clay, Ceramic, Pottery, Jewelry, Colorful, Werable art, Vivid, Nature, Organic, Natural, Flowers, Sea, Texture, Handmade....

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you
My own website with Original decorative pottery, jewelry and accessories, and were Each piece is exclusively and entirely handmade
Welcome to my little space made of clay and color.
Contact me to:
azuleterra.azulado@gmail.com

Friday, May 18, 2012

Jewelry made with history * Joalharia feita com Historia


I am developing a new space where I intend to to insert many new features.
You guys know how is the question of time! Speaking for myself unfortunately I can not do whatever I want with the speed I want. In Portugal there is a phrase that  say 
Fast and well done, no one can do !
But the site already has many things to you can see!
Thanks for the visit !


1 comment:

  1. Hey
    Jewelry made with history * Joalharia feita com Historia
    Fairly refreshing piece! I enjoyed reading your article. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete